The IT Expert Service provides services and tools to meet researchers needs
- Build projects from design to deployment
- Install and support databases
- Install and support interoperability of clinical and analytical databases.
- Install and support software dedicated to biobanks and biobanking activities
- Technical help and advice for future projects
Access to samples
ex: 154 000 sample catalogue for 3 disease-oriented networks: lung cancer, neurodegenerative diseases, germ cells
Tools to manage data
Lightweight patient identity server: Web application designed to manage patient identifying information and to provide a unique pseudonymised working identifier,
Coding Translator: tool developed to translate the French ADICAP codification of pathologies into the CIM10 (CIM-0-3) international nomenclature in order to promote biological materials at international level.
Software list for biobanks
- List of free or payable solutions available to biobanks : http://biobankapps.com/ **under maintenance**
> 5 on-going projects to implement interoperability of database and data warehouses
E-mail : biobanques.siege[@]inserm.fr